Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hijacked Tag

Okay, this is not something I have officially been tagged with. I decided to hijack this tag I found on Ninja's blog.

1. Were you named after anyone?
Nope. Although my dad wanted to name me Aurangzeb, Humayun or Ojas. Not all three together, thank God. Yes, it runs in the family.

2. Do you wish on stars?
No. I'm straight.

3. When did you last cry?
Last year.

4. Do you like your handwriting?
I can read it. Most people cannot. So, yes.

5. What is your favourite snack?
I rarely have snacks. They tend to become full-blown meals anyway.

6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
My brother's CDs (CountryMouse)

7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Dunno. I might be a difficult friend to have, but I'm so worth it.

8.Are you a daredevil?
In training.

9. How do you release anger?
Rant and rave, or sulk.

10. Where is your second home?
Well, I would say Edinburgh...havent been there in a while, though.

11. Do you trust others easily?
Yes. Although not as much as I used to.

12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My dinky cars (especially a red Lancia) and the usual GI Joe and He-Man stuff.

13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
Most of them.

14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Me? Nooo!! Never! Perish the thought!

15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
No.

16.What do you look for in a guy/gal?
Borrowed from Archana: Not looking

17. Would you bungee jump?
Yes. Even if to just prove to myself that I can overcome my fear of heights. Which is pretty bad, btw.

18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No.

19.what's your favourite ice cream?
Vanilla

20. What are your favourite colors?
Blue, Black

21 What are your least favourite things?
I have things I like and things I don't like. This is a stupid question.

22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
One :-)

23. Who do you miss most right now?
Countrymouse, Ammumma, G...quite a few people

24. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my fan and AC.

25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Wax.

26. What is the weather like right now?
Too fuckin hot by far!

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My brother

28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes, Smile. Sometimes other things :-)

29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
Well...I sort of hijacked it. She didn't actually tag me cos she's USELESS!!

30. How are you today?
Thirsty ;-)

31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?
Tomato juice

32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
Rum n coke/ Beer

33. Natural hair colour?
Blonde. Okay okay, black.

34. Eye colour?
Dark brown

35. Wear contacts?
Used to

36. Siblings?
2. Younger.

37. Favourite month?
March

38.Favourite food?
Yes. Food is a firm favorite.

39. Favourite day of the year?
Nothing like that really.

40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
Many times

41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Bit o' both

42. Summer or winter?
Winter

43. Holi or Diwali?
Diwali

44. Do you like your name?
Yes.

45. What book/magazine are you reading?
Shantaram, My name is Red, Children of Hurin

46. What's on your mouse pad?
No mouse pad

47. What did you watch on TV last night?
Nothing

48. Favourite Smell?
Earth just after rain

49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
No.

50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
Mountain biking in Aviemore (Scotland) followed by a ceilidh (traditional Scottish dance) at the town hall.

No comments: