Saturday, September 02, 2006

Two Ships Passing in the Night

Things that break my heart:

1. A beautiful woman looking inexplicably, heartbreakingly sad. My friends tell me that says a lot about me, but they refuse to elaborate. Hmmmm.

2. When you share a really special connection with someone...you meet them one night, when you're not expecting to meet anyone special at all....you share your lives, and you part ways knowing that you probably will never see her again. Like two ships passing in the night. You share similar journeys, voyages, have learnt and know you will learn the same things, but know you are destined never to meet again.

Not another depressing post, I assure you. Wasn't meant to be at least. Just sharing the kind of insight that comes after 12 rum n cokes.

The Dragon (pensive and not just dark, for once- depending on your state of mind,I suppose- and whether you've had rum or vodka to drink)

3 comments:

cellardoor said...

bitter-sweet

Anonymous said...

Stop drinking so much.
Seriously.

Unknown said...

12 rum and cokes...must be saturday night I am sure. I am glad I did not come.